Building Campaign manager and DMP for globally active MarTech firm. This is an interactive marketing company from US, focusing on the music industry. It offers sales services and solution-driven strategies. The company provides integrated digital marketing campaigns that deliver substantial and measurable results.
Client wanted to solve various business problems:
- Increase client satisfaction
- Increase engagement
- Gain new clients
- Integrate with key partner (partner wants to remain nameless at the moment)
- Redesign and replace DSP module and improve targeting capabilities
- Develop DMP module and enrich it with new features
- Improve UI/UX
- Navigate GDPR compliance
At the outset, the whole project was divided into 2 sub-projects. First of all, the solid and scalable back-end including API for key partner had to be developed. Then, the Campaign Manager module redesign and the DMP module development, from the scratch, could take place. Existing UI/UX was to be simplified and standardized.
Scope of work: approx. 5 man-months.
- End of January 2018 – Initial request from customer
- February-March 2018 – Requirements elicitation, analysis and verification. Estimated dev. efforts for all 3 projects
- July 9th – Started development for Project 2
- August 24 – Deadline for Project 2
- August 27 – Started development for Project 3
- November 3, 2018 – Deadline for Project 3
- “Fixed price” model was used on the project. We fixed and agreed on the set requirements, timeline and cost.
- Project demos were held on a bi-weekly basis. This allowed us to get feedback instantly and to adjust the deliverables
- Weekly project status report helped our client to be aware of the completed tasks and plans for the next week.
- Quick, regular sync up calls with business analyst made the client feel more confident and helped our engineering team to clarify requirements without any interruption in development.
- Detailed prototyping (including mockups and wireframes) helped both the client and dev. team to be on the same page
- API for key partner was developed
- New Campaign Manager was implemented
- DMP module was developed from scratch
- Solution was implemented in compliance with GDPR
- Satisfied end users and stakeholders
- Angular 5, TypeScript, HTML5, Sass, Node.js, npm, Angular CLI
- OpenJDK 1.8, Kotlin, Spring boot/data/web
- PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB
- Nginx, Tomcat
- Jenkins, Docker
- AWS (ES2, S3, SES, Route 53)