Project: Ad Exchange for the US market
Problem: The customer approached us in October 2016 in need of a RTB platform.
Solution: We quickly formed a team from our talent pool that had an experience in this subject area. Together with the customer, we documented the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and started developing the system.
- After 3 months, the prototype was created
- After 6 months, the MVP-version of the system was released to test commercial viability and integration with several contractors
- A monitoring system was also created to ensure stable operation of the platform under the conditions of the constantly increasing of workload
- Accountability bloc was created
- At this moment, the system is capable of processing in excess of 20,000 requests per second and is scalable to handle more bid requests and bid responses
Technological stack: J2SE, Servlet API, Spring beans, Kafka, Redis, PostgreSQL, Zabbix.