Project: Real time bidding platform for the US market
Problem: The customer approached us in October 2016 in need of a RTB platform.
Solution: We quickly formed a team from our talent pool that had an experience in digital advertising. Together with the customer, we documented the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and started developing the online advertising system.
- After 3 months, the prototype was created
- After 6 months, the MVP version of the RTB platform was released to test commercial viability and integration with several contractors
- A monitoring system was also created to ensure stable operation of the platform under the conditions of the constantly increasing of workload
- Reporting platform was created
- At this moment, this RTB platform is capable of processing 20,000 requests per second and is scalable to handle more bid requests and bid responses
Technological stack: J2SE, Servlet API, Spring beans, Kafka, Redis, PostgreSQL, Zabbix.