Maxilect invites you to join our team of talented and enthusiastic IT professionals.
- design and programming
- code coverage of unit and integration tests
- performing code review
- experience in commercial Java development from 5 years
- knowledge of modern Java Frameworks & Tools
- the ability to write structured and comprehensible code using JavaDoc
- the ability to work autonomously in a distributed team
- understanding of Agile principles and practical application of best practices from there
Planned technology stack:
- JavaSE (Spring)
- NoSQL (Couchbase, Cassandra, Spark)
- The Oracle DB
- Monthly salary.
- Paid vacation (28 calendar days), public holidays.
- Participation in HR programs.
- Remote work format.
- Ready to give leave in the first months of cooperation.
- We focus on long-term mutually advantageous cooperation. Personal characteristics and basic training are more important for us than skills in specific technologies. We give the opportunity to retrain if there is no project for the skills of a specialist.
- We work 100% remotely. This allows us to make a “virtual emigration” when your team contains people from different cities and customer can also be anywhere in the world.
- We encourage the professional growth of our employees by giving the opportunity to attend conferences. Our company employees are the team of professionals, and they are ready to share their knowledge.
- We try to maximize the comfort of our employees, compensate the costs of the workplace, take care of the health of our employees and compensate sports expenses.
- We do not look at the contents of your screen, we do not need to install software that takes photos and monitors the processes on your computer. We look at the outcome.
- We use only advanced technologies, tools and software development methodologies.
- We do not discriminate between experts from cities and suburbs. The reliable and predictable result is the only significant thing. Only this determines the level of the specialist’s income and opportunities in cooperation.
The cover letter should describe your best project on Java: the purpose of the project, team, duration, methodology, technology stack, the results of the project, your contribution to this result.
Also, please specify expectations in terms of income. Our offer will depend on the results of interviews.