Our company needs QA Automation Engineer to develop the product of one of the leaders in the field of software development for the Telecom market. This is a long-term perspective for a full-time job for professionals from Russia.
- creating test plans and preparing test environments
- development of automated tests that verify the business logic of systems
- running tests, review results, create new Issues/Bugs to developers, etc.
Planned technology stack: Java, CI (Jenkins, TeamCity), Robot Framework.
- understanding of development methodologies and software testing
- experience of testing in commercial projects at least for 2 years
- experience of test automation at least for 1 year
- knowledge of relational databases (ability to make a query and analyze the result)
- the ability and willingness to work autonomously in a distributed team
- experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, TeamCity)
- knowledge of Unix (basic level)
- reading the documentation in English
- basic knowledge of Java
- basic knowledge of Python
- experience in using Robot Framework (ideally) or similar systems
- Monthly salary.
- Paid vacation (28 calendar days), public holidays.
- Participation in HR programs.
- Remote work format.
- Ready to give leave in the first months of cooperation.
- We focus on long-term mutually advantageous cooperation. Personal characteristics and basic training are more important for us than skills in specific technologies. We give the opportunity to retrain if there is no project for the skills of a specialist.
- We work 100% remotely. This allows us to make a “virtual emigration” when your team contains people from different cities and customer can also be anywhere in the world.
- We encourage the professional growth of our employees by giving the opportunity to attend conferences. Our company employees are the team of professionals, and they are ready to share their knowledge.
- We try to maximize the comfort of our employees, compensate the costs of the workplace, take care of the health of our employees and compensate sports expenses.
- We do not look at the contents of your screen, we do not need to install software that takes photos and monitors the processes on your computer. We look at the outcome.
- We use only advanced technologies, tools and software development methodologies.
- We do not discriminate between experts from cities and suburbs. The reliable and predictable result is the only significant thing. Only this determines the level of the specialist’s income and opportunities in cooperation.
The cover letter must include:
- a set of technologies and tools for automated testing that you used in the work
- the number of tests you’ve created over the last 12 months