Job Title: Java/Kotlin Developer
We invite Java/Kotlin Developer to join our team. This position is open constantly, as there is always a demand for it. This is a long-term full-time perspective for professionals from Russia.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Designing and developing a backend for Java or Kotlin.
- Writing documentation.
- Development of unit tests.
Planned technology stack: Kotlin, Spring Boot, Rabbit, Redis, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
Required skills & experiences:
- Experience in commercial development in Java from 3 years.
- Confident knowledge of the Spring Framework, design patterns and OOP.
- Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL, Gradle.
- Written English is a must.
- The desire to develop, learn something new and write cool systems.
Desired skills & experiences:
- Experience with Kotlin, Kafka, Redis, MongoDB, Hadoop.
- Spoken English.
- Monthly salary.
- Paid vacation (28 calendar days), public holidays.
- Participation in HR programs.
- Remote work format.
- Ready to give leave in the first months of cooperation.
- We focus on long-term mutually advantageous cooperation. Personal characteristics and basic training are more important for us than skills in specific technologies. We give the opportunity to retrain if there is no project for the skills of a specialist.
- We work 100% remotely. This allows us to make a “virtual emigration” when your team contains people from different cities and customer can also be anywhere in the world.
- We encourage the professional growth of our employees by giving the opportunity to attend conferences. Our company employees are the team of professionals, and they are ready to share their knowledge.
- We try to maximize the comfort of our employees, compensate the costs of the workplace, take care of the health of our employees and compensate sports expenses.
- We do not look at the contents of your screen, we do not need to install software that takes photos and monitors the processes on your computer. We look at the outcome.
- We use only advanced technologies, tools and software development methodologies.
- We do not discriminate between experts from cities and suburbs. The reliable and predictable result is the only significant thing. Only this determines the level of the specialist’s income and opportunities in cooperation.