Details about the projects will be told at the interview, but what unites them is our focus on the development of complex enterprise level systems. Most often they are systems for Ad Tech, Fintech & Telecom industries with elements of High-Load & Big Data.
This is a long-term perspective on a full-time job for specialists from Russia. You have to lead/form a new team (developers and maybe QA Automation Engineers) to start the project and be responsible for the success of the development of the whole team.
- programming and coordination of team work
- code coverage of unit and integration tests
- performing code review
- team building (participating in the interviews, organization of team work)
We wish you possess:
- highly developed communication skills in Russian
- experience in commercial Java development from 5 years
- knowledge of modern Java Frameworks & Tools
- experience with relational databases and NoSQL
- the ability to write structured and comprehensible code by using JavaDoc
- the ability to work autonomously within a distributed team
- understanding of Agile methodology and use of best practices
- knowledge of English is not below Intermediate (you need to understand the spoken language of the customers and to convey your thoughts to the customer, without the help of online translators to communicate in writing)
- the opportunity to gain new experience and work in a team of professionals
- the income level from 120,000 rubles
- remote work format
- monthly salary
- paid holiday (20 working days), public holidays and 5 days a year for personal needs
- business trip is possible, but no more than 1-2 times a year
- participation in HR programs (improvement of workplaces, compensation of sports activities, conference attendance, etc.)
The cover letter should describe your best project using Java: the project’s goal, team, duration, methodology, technology stack, the results of the project, your contribution to this result.
Also, please indicate the level of proficiency in the English language (possible answers: don’t know, can read, can write, can speak, fluent) and expectations of income (net). You can specify a “fork” (min and max), our offer will depend on the results of interviews.